Also known as canister type due to shape of its housing, these are the most popular choice for weighbridges in India. Compression type load cells using self-aligning (rocker) mounting enable the structure to float freely on the load cells.
Excellent sealing and environmental protection is feasible. It is recommended to go for IP68 (immersion) and IP69K (pressure cleaning) certified products and with stainless steel construction for longer useful life.
Compression load cells are column shaped force sensors. These compression load cells are named after the way they deflect. The
deflection is in compression. Inside of a compression load cell one or multiple columns are installed.
Compression load cells are designed for the accurate measurements of compressive loads, weights and forces. They can be used in silo tanks,
tank farms, vessels, weighbridges and truck weighing. When a compressive force or load is applied, a load cell will produce a change in output.
Our load cells are designed to provide exceptional performance in a safe and predictable manner making them suitable for use in the toughest
industrial environments. The compression load cells are easy to install and can be supplied with the relevant load mounting assemblies. They
are also hermetically sealed to ensure optimum performance.
We supply three different types of column compression load cells, made from alloy steel or stainless steel, available in capacities from 2.5 ton to 800 ton. All models will produce outstanding results in weighing applications, as well as the measurement of compressive loads and forces.
International Organization for Legal Metrology (OIML) is the highest body governing performance standards of load cells and weighing equipment. India is a member country of OIML. Load cells certified for compliance to OIML R-60 standards are globally accepted as mark of performance & quality.
• Type of Load Cell : Rocker Column Compression Type Load Cells • Capacity Range : 30 Mt / 40 Mt • Inbuilt Lightning Protection : Electronic Gas Discharge Tubes • True Hermetically Sealing • Stainless steel load sensor • Hermetically welded and sealed to IP68/IP69K • In-built surge arrestors for lightning protection • 3 year warranty • Self-centering column design with anti-rotation pin • 4000 divisions OIML R60 Class C • Class III L NTEP approval • Pre-corner adjustment optimized formulti-cell systems • Atex and high temperature versions available
Pre-Cal Digital Type
• Type of Load Cell : Pre-Cal Digital Type
• Inbuilt Lightning Protection : Electronic Gas Discharge Tubes
• Predictive diagnostics simplify troubleshoot
• Wide range of capacities from 10,000kg to 1,000,000kg
• Stainless steel construction Protected with IP68 & IP69K
• In-built surge arrestors for lightning protection
• Wide operating temperature range: -50 °C to +70 °C
• Legal-for-trade approval to OIML R60 C4 (4000 divisions) up to 60,000kg
• Fully welded and hermetically sealed
• Simple installation with self-centring design
• Pre-corner adjustment optimized formulti-cell systems
• In-built surge arrester (GDTs) for lightning protection as standard
• ATEX approved version for all zones (no need for safety barriers in dust zones 20, 21 or 22)
• Optional high temperature version for use up to +150 °C
Benefits Of Rocker Column Compression Type Load Cells
Higher resolution (up to 1,000,000 steps from zero to full scale)
Intelligent compensation for each individual load cell
Easier, faster maintenance with continuous, individual self-diagnosis
Internal signal filtering
Via 6 wire, 5.7mm diameter polyurethane cable.
Six Point Hexagonal Base for Safety
Digital interface RS485, full duplex
4000 divisions OIML R60 Class C
Configuration and software can be updated using a serial interface
High protection against EM interference
If You Need Help In Any Weighing System ... We Are Available For You