Making new benchmarks in the business as a manufacturer, trader, and supplier, we are occupied with offering High-Speed Weigh In Motion. The offered weighing system is generally requested and increased in value by our customers for its splendid features. Our deft experts design this weighing framework, utilizing the finest quality crude material.
In front of their last dispatch, this is quality checked by our quality controllers on a few parameters set by the business. Our regarded customers can get the offered weighing framework from us at a business sector leading prices.
The W.I.M processor is the heart of the weighing equipment. The signals from the weigh platform are connected to the W.I.M processor. A high speed processor is used to process the data and to respond to the instructions from the main computer. The output of the W.I.M processor is connected to the computer.
The weighing software from the computer will interact with W.I.M processor and the complete data of the vehicles is recognized.
Bending plate WIM systems utilize plates with strain gauges bonded to the underside. The system records the strain measured by strain gauges and calculates the dynamic load. Static load is estimated using the measured dynamic load and calibration parameters. Calibration parameters account for factors, such as vehicle speed and pavement or suspension dynamics that influence estimates of the static weight. The accuracy of bending plate WIM systems can be expressed as a function of the vehicle speed traversed over the plates, assuming the system is installed in a sound road structure and subject to normal traffic conditions.
• For reliability and long-term stability, the bending plate is used with better structure than other load pad scale.
• With strain gauges working in -40~120, and sulfured rubber sealed, bending plate can work in various temperature
• Our advanced manufacturing technique ensures that bending plate static precision can be less than 0.5%.
• Compared with the traditional weighing pad, the bending plate has longer demission in the driving direction, which ensures a much higher accuracy in dynamic weighing.
• No load cell is used, which greatly reduces both the structure complexity and the failure rate.
• The bending plate is with so low profile as to reduce both easier installation and less damage to the road surface.
Benefits Of High Speed Weigh-in-Motion
Instant check for road legal weight.
Gross weight, axle weights, numbers of axles can be recorded
Automatic recording of weight and images of vehicles
Flexible Module Design
Fully unattended weighing operation
Daily reporting measures vehicle productivity
Eighs hundreds of vehicles daily
Data records can be stored for future use or can be sent via LAN or Internet to the server.
If You Need Help In Any Weighing System ... We Are Available For You